29 August 2007

Happy 500th Birthday-High Heels!

The Metro newspaper this morning, wished the high heel a happy 500th birthday today (Shoe Express worked out approximatley that it is its 500th birthday today-even though they aren't 100% sure).



I have a love~hate relationship with heels. I love them because they look absolutley stunning, and the make legs looked toned, plus, being only 5'3" heels make me looks so much taller.



But I hate them because they can be a real pain in the backside ...and the heels, and the ankle, and the toe, and the balls of your feet for that matter. Because of this, I always always have to carry a pair of flats around with me to relieve my toes from that burning sensation.




So, to celebrate the the High Heel's 500th birthday, I have selected 3 of my favourite heeled shoes.






Clockwise from the top:-
Black peeptoes~£65~OFFICE
Metallic platform peep toe shoes~£25~ASOS Sexy Sling Back platform peep toe shoes~£25~ASOS
(also in green)

No comments: