6 September 2007

Diddy's White Party

Once again, P.Diddy threw his infamous White Party, and the stars turned up looking all angelic in their white outfits. Among the celebrities that turned up, Mariah, Angela Simmons and Selita Ebanks showed up. Selita's Herve Leger body con dress looked hot on her, but I think Mariah's dress could have been longer and Angela's trouser's could have been skinnier.





I have always imagined what it would be like to attend the Hiva's white party. Making sure that you are wearing the whitest of white clothes (I heard that some guy had to take off his trousers because they were 'off' white) must be kind of stressfull. Here's what I would probably wear if (by magic) I had an opportunity to attend one of these.






Cotton Spandex Jersey Tank Thong American Apparel £15 // long rope chain necklace Urban Outfitters£16 // Peep toe Pumps Topshop £25 // Lux Pleat Circle Skirt Urban Outfitters £17.99 // 'V' shape hoops Topshop £6

No comments: